CORPORATIONS ARE THE HEART OF THE ECONOMY. EUROBANK CYPRUS CORPORATE BANKING CAN DELIVER TO YOUR COMPANY ACCESS TO A SET OF COMPREHENSIVE FINANCING SOLUTIONS AND BANKING SERVICES.
Your Business is our Business
Here at Eurobank Cyprus, we recognise the unique characteristics and needs of each organisation. Our aim is to offer an integrated range of products and solutions tailor-made to our Corporate customers' needs, with confidentiality and effectiveness.
Across the Board
Our highly qualified and experienced members of staff are available to support your business needs on a daily basis with expertise and a high level of commitment. Moreover, through Corporate Banking, our clients have access to a full spectrum of investment banking and corporate finance advisory services, provided in cooperation with Eurobank Equities in Greece.
Local Bank with Nationwide Reach
Our top priority is building long-term relationships with our clients based on trust. From our Head Office in Nicosia, we reach out across the whole of Cyprus, and with Banking Centres operational in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Famagusta area, we can offer clients a high level of service in carrying out their daily banking transactions.
In addition to the wide range of standard products and services offered by Eurobank Cyprus, Corporate Banking is in a position to offer specialised products such as:
- Corporate loans, CAPEX and Investment loans
- Tailor made credit financing solutions
- Project Financing in co-operation with the specialised Group Project Finance team
- Working capital facilities
- Trade financing via Letters of Guarantees, Letters of Credit, bills etc.
- Corporate Transaction Banking Services (facilitation of daily client transactions, in the form of mass payments or payroll payments)
- Shipping Finance in co-operation with the specialised Group Shipping Division
- Products for managing foreign currency and interest rate risks via the Bank's Global Markets
- Corporate Credit and Debit Cards
- Facilities to Cyprus Small and Medium Enterprises and Medium Capitalisation Companies in Collaboration with the European Investment Bank
through the EIB Financing Scheme.