Eurobank Cyprus Ltd (Eurobank) is enhancing its active support of Cypriot Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Medium Capitalisation Companies (MIDCAPS) through the establishment of a new financing scheme in collaboration with the European Investment Bank (EIB).
Advantages of EIB funding scheme
- The Beneficiaries will be granted a financial advantage of at least 1% (one hundred basis points) per annum, compared to the interest rate Eurobank would charge for the same facility without EIB funding
- Longer loan duration (up to 12 years)
- Option for fixed or floating rate
- Even more favourable interest rate (0.50% lower) to businesses that meet the “Jobs for Youth” criteria
Companies eligible for participation in this financing scheme are Cypriot businesses incorporated and operating in Cyprus:
- SMEs with less than 250 employees
- MIDCAPS with less than 3.000 employees
Please click here to see more about the EIB Financing Scheme.
For full terms and conditions, financing criteria as well as for further and complete information, please contact the Corporate Banking Services of Eurobank Cyprus Ltd at telephones 22208073 or 22208183.