10/04/2020 (Please refer to the Announcements page for more recent actions)
With the objective to take immediate and responsible action to address the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), we inform you that we have taken a series of measures to ensure the safety of both our Clients and Members of Staff and to ensure the uninterrupted offering of our services.
Alternative and digital channels
We strongly urge you to use our electronic channels where applicable. This is and always will be the quickest and most efficient way to execute your transactions without the need to physically visit one of our Banking Centers.
More specifically, you can carry out your daily transactions easily and securely, 24/7:
• Through Eurobank Cyprus eΒanking platform
• Through Eurobank Cyprus Mobile App
For more information, please click here.
We encourage you to make your payments through contactless transactions using Eurobank Cyprus cards (credit or debit) to limit the handling of cash. The limit of contactless transactions has been increased from €20 to €50.
Monitor all your eBanking and card transactions through our SMS Alerts Service
You can easily monitor all your e-banking activity by choosing “Manage Alerts” in your e-banking platform. Additionally, you can subscribe free of charge to our “Eurobank SMS Alerts” service which alerts card users that their card has been used.
For more information please click here.
Specialised staff helping you by phone regarding e-banking or cards issues
Our call center operators are always at your disposal to respond to any inquiries you may have regarding e-banking or card issues at +357-80088822.
Banking Center operations – Information and protective measures
For everyone’s safety, we inform you that the following measures have been adopted and applied:
• The maximum number of clients that are allowed inside the Bank’s premises for the execution of over the counter transactions is one for each counter.
• Clients are kindly requested to wait outside the Bank’s premises.
• Safe distance is kept from one another and everybody is served in terms of priority.
• Visits to the Safe Deposit Boxes in all our Banking Centres can only take place after appointment.
• Envelopes delivered to the Bank are placed in boxes and are not processed until the following day. Should you wish for a same day processing, you may send your instructions through fax and/or email by applying the existing security measures (i.e. OTP codes etc.).
All other divisions of the Bank will continue to operate as per the above provisions, with communication effected through telephone, videoconference, email or fax.
Access to the public for over the counter transactions is possible only at the following Banking Centers:
Nicosia - Limassol Avenue Banking Center
Address: 71 Limassol Avenue, 2121 Nicosia
Engomi Banking Center
Address: 1, 28th October Avenue, 2414 Engomi
Limassol Makariou Banking Centre
Address: 195 Arch. Makarios Avenue, 3030, Limassol
Larnaca Banking Centre
Address: 61-63, Lordou Vyronos Street, 6023 Larnaca
Telephone: +357 - 24021300
Paphos Banking Centre
Address: 52, Griva Digeni Avenue, 8047 Paphos
Telephone: +357 – 26208000
Famagusta Banking Centre
Address: 153, 1st April Avenue, 5280 Paralimni
Telephone: +357 - 23300700
Working hours for over the counter transactions:
Monday - Thursday: 8:15 - 16:00
Friday: 8:15 - 14:15
Additional safety measures:
The health and safety of our customers and staff is out top priority and to this effect we have additionally adopted the following safety measures:
• Specific guidelines have been given to members of staff who show symptoms of the virus, who suspect infection or who belong to vulnerable groups.
• Our premises are cleaned on a daily basis with strong disinfectants. Liquid antiseptics have been distributed to all Eurobank Cyprus premises, Banking Centres and Members of Staff. Additionally all premises are disinfected weekly.
• The Bank operates with the absolute necessary personnel that ensure its smooth operation and customer service. This refers to the members of staff whose work is necessary for the operation of the bank during the period of the traffic ban, which, however, due to its nature, or the work to be carried out, is difficult to be performed remotely.
• A significant number of the Bank’s staff is currently working from home.
• No business meetings take place in person but are carried through teleconference and video conference.
• Teams that offer operating services, which are considered critical to ensure the continuity of our operations, have already been separated and housed in different locations.
Our Bank is carefully monitoring the events and strictly follows all recommendations and measures of the Republic of Cyprus. In close coordination with the Eurobank Group, we have prepared an action plan to ensure our smooth operation, remain alert to any additional measures that may need to be taken and to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our Clients, our Members of Staff, our Business Associates and the community in general.
Eurobank Cyprus Ltd