WITH FINANCIAL MARKETS CONSTANTLY ON THE MOVE, GLOBAL MARKETS ARE ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD. WE ACKNOWELDGE THE CHANGING NEEDS OF CLIENTS AND RESPOND BY OFFERING CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS.
Comprehensive solutions from a single source
Eurobank Cyprus’ Global Markets is your access point to a wide range of financial solutions that respond to your ever evolving hedging, structuring and investment needs. You can trust that our expertise and extensive network will deliver the most innovative and suitable investment products and services.
Count on us to count for you
We work in close collaboration with Wealth Management, Corporate and International Business Banking teams to deliver comprehensive solutions that best serve your interests, providing unique, client-tailored tactics and techniques for Asset and Liability Management.
What we offer
From competitive prices and efficient execution of major world currencies and fixed income securities, to a wide range of commodity trading opportunities including energy products. We provide access to the broadest range of financial instruments and integrated strategies.
Beyond the wide range of products and services that Eurobank Cyprus has to offer, Global Markets is in a position to offer specialised products such as:
• Foreign Exchange Products - Competitive execution on all major foreign currencies.
• FX Forward Contracts - A contractual obligation to exchange a specific amount from one currency to another at a pre- agreed rate at a future date. Eurobank offers execution of “fixed and flexible delivery” forward contracts.
• Risk Management Strategies
- FX Hedging - A valuable tool for your planning and budgeting activities. Stay protected from cash flow and profitability variations resulting from volatility in exchange rates.
- Interest Rate Hedging - Tailor made strategies and instruments that provide protection against falling/rising interest rates.
- Commodity Hedging - Access to regulated and over-the-counter markets for trading commodities, including base and precious metals, energy and oil, electricity and agricultural products.
• Bonds - Insight, liquidity and competitive execution for:
- Sovereign bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Emerging Market bonds
• Investment Products - Tailor-made structured products and structured investments linked to various asset classes. Our objective is to provide alternative ways to enhance your portfolio performance compared to traditional money market instruments. Typical financial instruments linked to such investments include market indices, interest rates, fixed-income instruments, commodities and FX rates.