Visa Account Updater (VAU) enables the exchange of updated card user account information electronically between the Bank and participant Merchants that process:
• Recurring billing (monthly/yearly etc.),
• Online memberships, and
• Online utility payments.
Changes provided mainly include the following:
• New expiry dates for renewed cards, and
• New card numbers and expiry dates for replaced cards.
Card User Benefits
• Offers a seamless account update process.
• Provides uninterrupted service from participating merchants, which leads to reduction of negative experiences caused by declines.
• Does not require cardholder action to communicate changes to participating merchants.
Additionally, the service provides an opt-out facility that enables the card users to withdraw their card from the service and opt-in at a later stage if they wish.
Regarding the opt-out or opt in procedure from/to this service, the card user must complete and sign the form “Card Modifications Eurobank Cyprus Visa”. The form may be delivered to any Eurobank Cyprus Ltd Banking Center or sent by fax to +357 22 767279 or by mail to the following address:
Eurobank Cyprus Ltd
41, Arch. Makariou Avenue, 5th floor
P.O.Box 27236, 1643 Nicosia
Should you require any further information or clarifications regarding the “Visa Account Updater” service, you may contact us at 80088822, +357 22 208000 (from abroad).